"Sketchbook Sessions" - A new workshop from Heidi. M



 I was sat in my studio flicking through some old sketchbooks and felt so at home, as the pages unfolded  i remembered the magical moments when a idea emerges on the blank page. A thought grown out in scribbles, paint, pen and pencil.
I wondered why i had abandoned my trusty friend sketchbook for almost 6 months and felt that my lack of attention to my dear blog was linked.


When i first came back to the creative world, my blog was the first exciting venture...and so too was "sketch-booking" as i like to call it, some people prefer the term "Journaling" 
Side by side they grew.


But lately i have been consumed with other creative adventures such as  the wonderful new chapter of custom portraits.
Anyway the sketchbooks have been calling and so too a new idea!

Here is where i would love your thoughts ?


Would you like to join in a  free Workshop ?
Would you like to be part of 5 fun weeks of Sketchbook Sessions ?
Where will fill the black pages of our journals, diaries or sketchbooks with magic, scribbles, writing, drawing, painting and collage.



I am still mapping out the bones of the workshop but my plan is to start it here on my blog in January.
It will run each week and you can drop by, join in the weekly tutorials and prompts and share you latest inspiring pages as well as have insight into guest artists pages.

So what do you think ?

Would you love to be part of the sketchbook Fun ?

Can't wait to hear from you...











25 comments :

Emie58 said...

I'd definitely be interested!!! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Emie

Barbara Pellizzari said...

I'd love to be in Heidi! I love this project and I need so much some inspiration, I'm a bit in lack of creativity in these period...

Little Nore said...

Hi Emie, thanks for stopping by.
Check back in soon for more details. it will be great to have you on board :)

Little Nore said...

Yay @ Barbara, it would be great to have you along. You will be inspired and that creativity will be following.it will be awesome to see your lovely illustrations journaled / part of the sketchbook sessions x

treachercreatures said...

I would love to join in with this.

Little Nore said...

@treachercreatures be great to have you join in the fun x

Jess said...

Great idea Heidi, it sounds like fun! I love to have a peep inside your sketchbooks, thanks for showing us!
Jess x

fox Carlson said...

Oh my word I would love to!! It's funny because as I was reading this, I realized I'm in the exact same boat as you! I've been consumed with my journal business and my newfound love for photography, and my sketchbook has been regrettably abandoned! So yes, I would be so thrilled!!

Pia Drent said...

Yes I would! I love sketchbooking, I do some almost every day. Most of it I would never post online. Great for catching free floating ideas. My ideas are usually all over the place so what would be helpful for me would be some structure :)

Heidi M Illustration said...

Hi Jess
thanks for stopping by the blog.
I love peeking into other sketchbooks, very insightful and inspiration i find.

Hello @Fox Carlson, welcome, brilliant glad you want to join in...it will be a good focus for us all...and of course fun ! January will be the start . :)

Hi Pia, i find structure really helps me, you would be under no pressure to share any pages. xx

Miss Paula said...

Heidi!! Yes!! My colored pencils haven't been used since I got them and my moleskine too!! I would love something like this!!!! Yes, yes, yes'

Fida said...

Love the idea! I'd love to join in :D

Heidi M Illustration said...

that's great Paula and Fida, i hope you will get the pencils and pens ready for some sketchbook fun in Jan* :)

Catherine Constance said...

Hello Heidi,
Yay, count me in...brilliant idea :)

Heidi M Illustration said...

thats awesome @ Catherine, so glad your joining in too !

Alisa Steady said...

What a great idea! I would love to do this!! xo

Mindy Lacefield said...

heck yeah...!! i'm in!!

Diane Duda said...

Me too!

Lynne said...

Sounds a great idea. I might give it a go.

Heidi M Illustration said...

Alisa i would love for you to join in, your pages would be a riot of wonderful colour x

Heidi M Illustration said...

Mindy it would be a thrill to have you join in :)

Heidi M Illustration said...

Diane i would love for you to join in :)

Heidi M Illustration said...

Lynne hope to see you stop by :)

Beki said...

I'd love to join in x

Helen said...

Hi Heidi,
I too have neglected my blog and sketchbooks for the past 12 months and I am just getting back into it.

Would love to join you for the sketchbook fun! Sounds fab and thank you!

Helen
scarlet designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...